16 yrs, 2 mths ago

hairdressing wedding hairstyles

i am going to a wedding and i am not sure how to have my hair. i am going to a hair dresser but im not sure what to tell her. i want it low and tied up. i am only 15 so i dont want to look too old for my age. any sugestions?

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

A lot of people are now wearing wigs instead of showing off the beauty of their natural hair, but wigs are so sophisticated that they are made from real hair. I learned this from my mom who also wears it and bought a terrible wig for $ 1000! I told her that I needed to replace it and found an excellent headband wig on the Internet for a small price. I will order it and hope that it is the same as in the picture.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve reported the spam by kusama. He/she is probably answering their own question under the username of Teterya.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hello everyone! Are there hairdressers here? Do you think it is better to do a wedding hairstyle with scissors or clippers?

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

does anyone else have any ideas

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

thanks princess75

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

If you feel too plain with just the ponytail and quiff….add a flower or diamonte clip for something a bit dressier too…..have fun 🙂

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`d go the pony with a neat quiff. That`d look nice. A bit of fun, bit of an edge but still formal. Maybe look through some pics of red carpet events like the SAG`s and BAFTA`s and see if there is any styles there you would like to try. There is always so much to choose from at those events.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

its a formal wedding, my hair is half an inch past my shoulders

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

What type of wedding is it? casual, blacktie etc. also what are you wearing? Depending on the length of your hair, i think a really neat, smooth low pony tail with a low wide fringe looks really elegant but still young and get them to do the old hair around the hair tie trick or you could get the slight quiff pony which is a little more messy and relaxed looking but still great for a formal style of wedding.
    Personally, i`d avoid french rolls and intricate braid type styles, i think they are a bit much and can definately date. Good luck, let us know what you decide.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.