16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Gorgeous Cosmetics

Has anybody used Gorgeous Cosmetics? I’m thinking about doing my cert IV in Make Up (prob next year) and have found what I think is a great course provider in Melbs, they use Gorgeous Cosmetics but their kit is like $999 (student price, retail $1700) I want to know for instance how much their foundation, pressed powder and lippy’s are. If anybody could help that would be fantabulous! And are their brushes any good???

69 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

I use the gorgeous eyeshadows and blush – I rate their make up as some of the best. I prefer them over mac. Really great products!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

I use the gorgeous eyeshadows and blush – I rate their make up as some of the best. I prefer them over mac. Really great products!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

• Bronze
    11 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`m thinking of doing that same Academy of Makeup course – but the Certificate II. Did anyone find new/more information as to whether the kits and brushes were worth the money?

• Bronze
    11 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`m thinking of doing that same Academy of Makeup course – but the Certificate II. Did anyone find new/more information as to whether the kits and brushes were worth the money?

• Bronze
    11 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

Their Lip Liner in Strawberry is stunning!!!

Very smooth and soooo blendable, natural sweetness!

• LOVE *
  • 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

• LOVE *
  • 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

• LOVE *
  • 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love the finish of their Base Perfect foundation – it lasts really well and has good coverage while still looking natural – BUT the palest shade (which looked good in the shop) turned out to be way too dark and too yellow in natural light. I wish they would bring out a really pale nuetral shade!!

• If they added 1 really pale shade and 1 really dark one to the range, everyone would be able to custom blend their perfect shade…
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.