16 yrs, 4 mths ago

glitter mascara

call me tacky if you like, but i REALLY REALLY WANT MUST HAVE NEED WILL SURELY PERISH WITHOUT some form of glittery mascara. does anyone know any good ones? i have no idea where to start.

84 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I used to have some cute glitter false eyelashes, they were black with a bit of glitter in them, that could avoid the glitter in the eyes thing.
    But I am too old for glitter eyelashes now!

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I used to have some cute glitter false eyelashes, they were black with a bit of glitter in them, that could avoid the glitter in the eyes thing.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks for the recommendations :]
    I have a few to keep an eye out for now.
    xx

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

xx

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

xx

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

The lancome one is fantastic i love it, it gives just that little sparkle you need.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

The lancome one is fantastic i love it, it gives just that little sparkle you need.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

i dont think thats the glitter mascara. its just like adding drops of water to the end of your lashes. my friend had it and said it was really bad cause it was really sticky and doesnt sit well. she bought it on bargain and i dont think she ever used it again.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.