pinklili

Ginvera or Bioessence products

recently got the givera green tea max benefit moisturiser. hanevt seen any amazing results it claims to achieve. yet anyway. any one use any of the ginvera or bioessence products ( both from same parent company), they are available in priceline.

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

14 yrs, 6 mths ago

No worries pinklili, ask any questions you like. I got my samples from the Amcal chemist. I had to ask, but they had heaps of them behind the counter.

14 yrs, 6 mths ago

hi glossqueen sorry to be a pain but may i ask which pharmacy u got the samples from.priceline doesnt provide any 🙁

14 yrs, 6 mths ago

It has certainly helped them. They are still there, but I`ve only been using it for a month. I think once I`ve been using it for a bit longer they`ll probably all be gone (that`s what I`m hoping anyhow).

If you go to a chemist that stocks their products, they are pretty good about samples. That`s how I first tried the scrub, they gave me about 5 samples, then I went and bought a bottle cause I liked it so much.

14 yrs, 6 mths ago

thanks gloss queen, i really wanted to use that scrub…can u recommend if it removed your blackheads (if u have any?)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.