16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Flat Stomach

I had a C Section and my daughter is 9 months old. have lost practically all of my baby weight but im still having trouble with my stomach. Because i had a Ceasarean does that mean my stomch will never be flat again??????

Oh, and whats with back fat. i never had it untill i fell pregnant but now every time i go to put jeans on i always have a muffin top at the back. how do i get rid of it!!!!

26 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Sit ups alone dont create a flat tummy coz they develop the muscle behind and just push the belly out further.. Try pilates instead..

• 16 yrs ago

i guess sit ups but im sure ur yummy mummies

• 16 yrs ago

i love wen people have babies, babies are so cute 🙂

• 16 yrs ago

On your No Comment.. assuming no comment is a comment!

• 16 yrs ago

congrats what for?

• 16 yrs ago

A Huge Congrats Sharna !!

• I`ve always wanted to do a fun run however it`s always been a “”thing to do”” and I think I was always making excuses and lacked in motivation. Great effort GG – keep up the good work! I`m pretty unfit and may need to turn up my walking a bit. Perhaps next year?
    I`d take that as a yes too! congratulations Sharna!

• 16 yrs ago

Thanks girls! Who is going to do it with me next year??? We could have BH team! The first year I ran and did it in 1 hour 29 mins, this year I walked and ran and did it in 1 hour 58 mins. Now I just have to keep training for the Mothers Day Classic (only 8 kms) and see if I can keep motivated for the half marathon in October…..
    Oh congrats Sharna! I hope everything goes better this time.

• 16 yrs ago

we`ll take that as a yes comment. congratulations.
    GG that is fantastic. well done you legend.

• 16 yrs ago

no comment

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.