16 yrs, 5 mths ago

eyeliner

How do you stop eyeliner from smudging under your eye’s? I hate it when it does it. There has to be a way to stop it..

49 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

you could only apply it on the white part, for me it doesnt smudge

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

gel liners pretty much dont` smudge, same with liquid liners. so you can try those, but i hate putting those on my waterline or bottom lash line. you can put some concealer under your eyes to prevent smudge or a long wearing eyeliner prehaps?

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

its a good idea, you are very clever on computers alice!!!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

OK now I get it, in the address bar, lol, der mel, he he!!!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Mornin Mel!
    If you look at that link, at the top in the address bar it will have /username;reviews…….replace username with lets say mine…. so it will look like http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/users/Brisblonde80;reviews

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Alice how do I put in someone elses username I when I click on your link it come up with reviews for username as 0 not sure where I type the name in, lol, I know I know I am definately a duffer, lol.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thankyou so much Alice I never knew how to get to other peoples reviews. I just knew the quality of this persons reviews would be shocking, how come they got published over the weekend I thought BH had to check them over first????

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Alice whatever would we do without you! We would be lost!!
    Most of my reviews are a few lines, up to a mini novel…lol it really depends on the product and how it had an impact on me personally.
    Now this has got me searching on alot of people….very interesting indeed.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

How did I know, I just had a look at that member`s reviews and they are mostly 1 or 2 liners. I wonder if Beauty Heaven will allow this to go through? It does go against their guidelines.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Ohh i never thought of that Alice, smart thinking thanks!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.