16 yrs, 1 mth ago

eye shadow for brown/yellow eyes

got any ides i want somthing bold that looks normal not to out there

27 comments 32 voices

Replies

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`d definitely go purple. Maybe a purple eyeliner (you could try one of Revlon`s new limited edition double-colour liners, I think the one called “”Orchid You Not”” is purple and khaki/gold which would look amazing with your eyes), smudged into the top lashline. Easy peasy.

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`d definitely go purple. Maybe a purple eyeliner (you could try one of Revlon`s new limited edition double-colour liners, I think the one called “”Orchid You Not”” is purple and khaki/gold which would look amazing with your eyes), smudged into the top lashline. Easy peasy.

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I agree with the purple as a recommendation. Make sure its a warm purple and not a cool blue tone purple given you have brown/yellow eyes. If you want a more subdued look do the beiges, browns, golds etc or wear bronzer or blusher on your eyelids. The last two are the best eyeshadows I have ever used and easiest to apply.

My blog – http://fearlessandfabulous.blogspot.com

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I agree with the purple as a recommendation. Make sure its a warm purple and not a cool blue tone purple given you have brown/yellow eyes. If you want a more subdued look do the beiges, browns, golds etc or wear bronzer or blusher on your eyelids. The last two are the best eyeshadows I have ever used and easiest to apply.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Purples look best for brown eyes if you want to bring out the brown. But do like i do – experiment! Its so much fun and all colours can look good if you suit them! Try Inglot or Napoleon for a vast range of gorgeous colours!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Purples look best for brown eyes if you want to bring out the brown. But do like i do – experiment! Its so much fun and all colours can look good if you suit them! Try Inglot or Napoleon for a vast range of gorgeous colours!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Green, bronze, copper, amber, pale blue and gold are the best colors for brown eyes according to my little beauty bible. (I`m brown eyed)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.