16 yrs, 6 mths ago

Eye creams

does anyone know of a really good eye cream? one that does everything from de-puffing, removing dark circles and smoothing crows feet.

60 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Just had to refresh this thread as I need to ask skincare junkie a question.

I`ve been thinking of getting the Estee Lauder Advance Time Zone Age Reversing Wrinkle Eye cream but I can`t find what the ingredients are. I noticed that you use it and have done a review on it. I just have to make sure that there isn`t anything in there that will upset with my medication.

Is there anyway you can let me know what ingredients are on the packaging please?

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

There is a good thread under Beauty Dillema, puffy eyes no more, worth checking it out 🙂

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

cucumber slices are great!!!!!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love love love the Sothys eye cream – yes it is very expensive but so worth it! You only need to use a very small amount, it`s about $90 but it lasted me about a year

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

me too!
    My needs list is now starting to include products that i`d usually include in my “”wants”” list!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks fifi. Will have a look tomorrow whilst grocery shopping. Or maybe check out ebay???

My list of `wants`, `needs` and `must-haves` is growing longer by the day. Love all the first hand experiences and advise on bh though. Don`t know where I`d be without it now. Thanks everybody!!! xoxoxo

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Purplegirl, You can buy the serum in Coles or even target etc, wherever they sell the regenerist range…. It feels devine! Really silky smooth on your skin and again, only a small amount needed so it lasts and lasts……

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

How do you find the serum? I`ve wanted to try one but wasn`t sure exactly what they do or if they work. btw I remember my mum using Olay (or back then it was Oil of Ulan) a zillion years ago.

As far as price goes, I tried a La Prairie eye cream (worth $170) which I got for free through a points system thing, and I found it to be no better than the brands around the $30 dollar mark. There was nothing wrong with it, it was quite nice, but I expected miracles because of it`s price.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

I use the Olay Complete Moisturiser and the Regenerist Serum & eye cream….. Olay has never let me down! Great for everyday, and at an affordable price too……

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks fifi. I have used the Olay Regenerist enhancing lotion and that`s really nice. Was thinking of giving their eye cream a go too. I`ve found Olay to be a good brand and it`s been around a long time too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.