1 yr, 1 mth ago

Dove Nourishing Moisture Range Trial Team

Hi Beauties,

Have you been selected to be part of the Dove Nourishing Moisture Range Trial Team?

This is the dedicated forum thread you can come to throughout your trial to share your experiences with fellow members! You can use this space to ask any questions about the product or to answer some questions from other Trial Teamers! So, let us know how you’re going with the Trial Team because we’d absolutely love to hear all about it!

Please note that the deadline for your review is the 21st of March not the 3rd of March.

(Nudge, nudge: for those who aren’t on this particular Trial Team, please feel free to join in the convo and ask our Trial Teamers about their road test – we’re all as curious as you are!).

Here are the product listings to learn more about each product:

Nourishing Moisture Shampoo

Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

Nourishing Moisture 3in1 Conditioner

The bh team x

36 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 1 yr ago

Love Dove products. Lucky people on this trial

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Thanks @Ethelinde, there were two emails about the social media thing with different wording. First one said this (no mention of prize)

> In addition to the written reviews, we have a trial upgrade! For posting across your socials for which you will receive an additional 50 reward points. In order to complete this you are required to post from a public account and use the following #tags and social handles:

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Second email was worded a bit differently:

> Just letting you know that by completing the trial social upgrade component for this trial team you will be in with a chance of winning an editor-picked beauty pack and 50 bonus points for posting on your socials!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Has anyone received the bonus points after emailing details for the social media component?

• 1 yr ago

Just an update – I received 50 points in my points history on April 4

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I interpreted the offer that you were only in the running to get 50 points and the prize for posting, only because the idea of awarding every person on the trial who was already lucky enough to be selected for the trial another 50 points for posting about the products on social media seems really generous.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Is it just me or did your reviews get published but no points were awarded?

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

@Jewl, my reviews were published and points were awarded. Sometimes the points are rewarded days after the reviews appear, I’m not sure why. Hope yours is sorted

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Yep! I’m still waiting mine for the Lady Jayne Trial! Sent them a message but nothing.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Anyone else receiving automated emails from BH saying they will be removed from the trial team for overdue reviews? I completed them before the due date but have no link to the survey. I emailed for a survey link a few days ago and they just don’t respond. I’ve been through all my old emails and there is no link to be found. So annoying!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

@Bijoux, the only way some of us could get to the survey was from the link from the email dated 28 Feb with subject “Trial Team: Your review is now due”. It was sent before we received the Dove products. If you still have the email, you can do it from there. Unfortunately you have to submit the reviews (again) as the survey is on the last page.

The communication for this trial has been very confusing and messy.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I just resubmitted my reviews again using the old email link so I could complete the survey. Yes there will be duplicate reviews from me. 🙁

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I submitted my reviews but didn’t receive the survey. It never arrived for me!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I haven’t done the survey. Oh dear!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Just checking – has anyone received an email with a survey link for this trial?

From the email dated March 2:

>The review deadline is 21st March, 2023. We’ll email you 3 days before with a link to the review and survey.

I did not get any email 3 days ago.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Oh I received my review reminder email 3 days ago and after submitting my reviews, I then got sent to the trial survey page.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

@Jupiter I submitted my reviews yesterday but no survey link so far.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Thanks @Ethelinde, I did the same – submitted reviews yeterday

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

@Jade38’s reply prompted me to look at my inbox and I recall we were sent a reminder much earlier before some of us had even received the products to trial. That email contains a link to a page where you submit the reviews, but you cannot jump the screen to the survey link before submitting the reviews. I can see now how people end up with duplicate reviews on their account. I have already submitted reviews directly via the BH website on the product pages and not through this link but in order to complete the survey I will now have to re-submit the reviews – thankfully I keep copies. This will probably result in duplicate reviews from me now but I can’t do anything about that.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Oh, you mean the email from 28 Feb with subject “Trial Team: Your review is now due”? There is a WRITE YOUR REVIEW button in there. I guess I’ll have to do the same even though I’ve already submitted the reviews :/

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Yes, that one.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Thanks @Ethelinde. I’ve just submitted everything. I wonder how many people would have kept that old email.

BH says there has been some issues with automated emails, that’s why we didn’t get a new email asking us to submit our reviews.

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I’m pretty excited to get stuck into the products. Received them the other day and prepared to use them tomorrow when I am due for next wash. Never used Dove haircare products before. They smell lush already.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.