16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Dish the dirt on your mates…

Movie Extra’s new show ‘Dirt’ is described as ‘salacious’!! I like that word… love the show too…. anyone else watching it? Anyway so Courtney Cox is a b*tchy magazine editor who dishes the dirt on all these celebs. They’ve got a cool toy on the official website where you can dish the dirt on your friends by creating a magazine cover with some goss about them, and then send it to everyone!

Ever wanted to dish the dirt on your friends? Sex… Lies…Cheating?
What's the most scandalous thing you (or someone you know) have ever done?
Dish the dirt on a shameful secret … then tell the world!!!! Muhahahahahaha

"Dish the Dirt":http://www.movienetwork.tv/Dirt/index.html

I tried it by putting a photo of my girlfriend who never gets out of bed! Kind of lame yes! cool.gif Then she beat me up!!

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i watch it when i remember it is on. CC looks absolutely amazing in it too, she is really beautiful. there are some pretty messed up characters too which make it pretty entertaining. i don`t know any of the other peoples names, she is the headline character. do you know the other actors Sammygee?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i watch it when i remember it is on. CC looks absolutely amazing in it too, she is really beautiful. there are some pretty messed up characters too which make it pretty entertaining. i don`t know any of the other peoples names, she is the headline character. do you know the other actors Sammygee?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Has there ever been a show like this before who else is in this show?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

havent heard o fit i dont have pay tv 🙁
    i`m pretty good at keeping secrets though except when they are halirously funny lol ;p

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i`m pretty good at keeping secrets though except when they are halirously funny lol ;p

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.