16 yrs ago
21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 12 mths ago

wow, i cant believe youy doyour own air, i tries to do my own hair once, didnt turn out right…lol. i`d love to get a boy`s haircut, but i dunno if i have the guts to go through with it, plus all my friends and others love my hair and dont want me to cut it short. maybe i should come to school bald and see what the reaction would be like..lol! i want to get a haircut lke keira knightly in domino, and out a few streaks in it to contrast with my black hair, that`d be really cool.

• 15 yrs, 12 mths ago

You saw a birdsnest with a bird in it?… thats natural isn`t it?…lol

• 15 yrs, 12 mths ago

some expos in japan has crazy hair designs!
    everywhere but australia hey!
    once i saw a birdsnest with a bird in it!

• 15 yrs, 12 mths ago

hahah thanx !! yea i was bored so i fudged the end hahah!!

• 15 yrs, 12 mths ago

WOW that sure is a mullet.. looks wicked! Love the pink onthe bottom too, it really tops it off.

• 16 yrs ago

Introducing the mullet……
    lol!!
    please excuse the crap quality(cam phone)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/cheshirecat13_01/Image000_edited.jpg

• 16 yrs ago

hahah
    thats awesome!!
    you have to show us a photo of the result!!
    x

• 16 yrs ago

Your Welcome 🙂
    I am sooo going to dye my hair soon, I`ve decided I want something crazy and stop waiting for this blonde to come through lol.

• 16 yrs ago

Hi cass666
    Thankyou!! it was pretty fun to do. I bleach the hair first a few times ( with blonde powder highlighter bleach mixed with creme developer 30 or 40 volume.- u can get this from priceline) then use fudge colours from hairhouse warehouse. there super fun !

and hello cheshirecat13!!
    im looking forward to that pic
    i wish i had thicker hair! 🙁
    haha i like your creative idea with the mirrors, im quite lucky that i have a bathroom with mirrors pretty much all round
    and yep there fudge colours!
    i think the red has the best result, the blues and purple fade much too quickly

my cousin was telling me about a new/different product thats similar to fudge but better, but silly me i forgot what it was so i will have to ask him.

xx

• 16 yrs ago

hey bianca14,
    i will definitely have to show ya a pic. I`ll post one after i get my trim in a couple of weeks. So its perfect again LOL. cos my when my hair gets to a certain length like a month after iv had it trimmed, it tends to get too long and flops cos i have thick hair. Yea i get it trimmed every 6-7 weeks.I dye it myself tho, speaking of dyeing , i have to do my regrowth LOL. Iv been gettin quite skilled at doing it too,I hang the hallway mirror in the bath room, over the shower and i have the medicine cabinet mirror so i can have a full view of my head lol.And i also couldnt do it without good ol` tinting brush. Also the bright hair dyes you use, they fudge products?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.