16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Celebrities whose look you’d love to steal

I love Hayden Panettiere’s look – she always looks so fresh and glowy. Suffice to say, with my dark brown locks and brown eyes, I don’t think I could emulate her sunny blonde look, but a girl can dream!

68 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Yeah I agree Jessica Simpson has lovely eyes.

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Miranda Kerr – definitely – I absolutely love her sense of style and beauty!

• 16 yrs ago

i also love mary kate and ashley olsens fashion but i dont think i could get away with it

• 16 yrs ago

i LOVE miranda kerr and jennifer hawkins i would swap places with them in a second! i also love nicoles richie`s fashion!

• 16 yrs ago

I tell you what, If I could wake up in the morning looking like Miranda Kerr, I`d be very happy!!!

And, so would my husband!

• 16 yrs ago

i think nicole richie is looking soo good lately

• 16 yrs ago

Cass666, i agree. Amy Lee for me too. Im still on the never-ending task of trying to grow my hair that long.

• 16 yrs ago

I love Cameron diaz. She always looks effortlessly chic (though she should really do her hair when going to the Oscars). I think Cate Blanchett is so incredibly classy. I love the way Anne Hathaway dresses now too, so pretty (before The Devil Wears Prada was another story though).

• 16 yrs ago

id love to have tila tequila`s looks, body and hair.heheheh!! i think she`s beautiful!!

• 16 yrs ago

I`d love to have the looks of Amy Lee from Evanesence. I just love her clear skin and beautiful eyes and hair.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.