16 yrs, 2 mths ago

bruise away cream

has anyone heard of this and does it work and how??/

24 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

ARNICA ARNICA ARNICA! my dad bought this cream for me called Hilton Lifestream Arnica Cream. its got arnica and almond oil. it gets rid of three quarters of the bruise overnight. its very good. i use it whenever i get a bruise. i have no idea where my dad bought it but i will ask him

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

ARNICA ARNICA ARNICA! my dad bought this cream for me called Hilton Lifestream Arnica Cream. its got arnica and almond oil. it gets rid of three quarters of the bruise overnight. its very good. i use it whenever i get a bruise. i have no idea where my dad bought it but i will ask him

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 16 yrs ago

I wish I knew about this product last year! I was in a bad car accident and I had terrible bruising that took about a month to completely fade 🙁 I looked like I`d gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson LOL.
    I`ll remember this arnica cream for future mishaps… hopefully not anther car crash though!

• 16 yrs ago

I wish I knew about this product last year! I was in a bad car accident and I had terrible bruising that took about a month to completely fade 🙁 I looked like I`d gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson LOL.
    I`ll remember this arnica cream for future mishaps… hopefully not anther car crash though!

• 16 yrs ago

• Bronze
    16 yrs ago

I have used Hirudoid cream before and found it effective, i guess maybe it depends on whether the bleeding under the skin has stopped and how far healed you are.

• Bronze
    16 yrs ago

I have used Hirudoid cream before and found it effective, i guess maybe it depends on whether the bleeding under the skin has stopped and how far healed you are.

• Bronze
    16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`ve used the bruise creams that you get from the chemist, like Hirudoid, and they don`t work. But like the others have said, arnica cream is amazing.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.