16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Britney

Sorry guys I had to start off a Britney forum. What does everyone think about what is going on with her. I think really she is just caught up with the high life in the US. She is single after being in a relationship with a looser, and is still only young. I feel sorry for her kids, but you never know coz the media can get carried away with their stories. She might be a good mum for all I know. I still like her even though all you hear about her lately is bad. Poor girl I hope things get better for her, because she was a talented artist a few years ago.

35 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Poor britney, everyone needs to just let her be, no wonder she keeps failing – imagine having the whole world waiting for you to fail to put it on the front of a magazine.
    But i would have to say i never liked her music before but i`d have to say i don`t mind her new stuff…

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hard to believe after all this hype and the fact that her career is on hold now…that she is still one of the most famous females of all time. It`s amazing that she hasn`t lost all her fans though. Including me.

She`s lost that innocence, but she was a BRILLIANT entertainer. She had to go through so much so young.

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Check this guy Chris Crocker out…dunno if he is mocking her or is genuine…all in all, 1 very strange boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

I get annoyed when the media gets stuck into her about her weight. Its a horrible thing to say to someone and really doesn`t help out the millions of other women with body-image issues.. Besides, if I had that body after popping out two kids I would be pretty damn happy..

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Poor Britney, I can`t imagine the kind of pressure that sort of fame that young would put you under, add to that 2 kids only a year apart (as a mum of two little girls I can tell you that would be tough) and I`m not surprised she had a breakdown. I am no particular fan of Britneys but I do feel sorry for her.

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

i love britney.

she obviously psychologically needed some medical attention but the media didn`t give her any space at all. pathetic.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

At the end of the day who hasn`t made mistakes in their life especially in their young life. We will continue to make mistakes the only difference between myself and Britney is that my life isn`t on show for the whole world to see my mistakes that I have made.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

She still is! Have you heard about her comeback.. she was featured in How i Met Your mother`s latest episode and she has been offered to be in the next Highschool Musical Movie, i stil love her and am supporting her, her very first album Baby One More time was my very first purchase of any music, Goo Brit!!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

mel. you said “” think really she is just caught up with the high life in the US””
    lol, from what i`ve seen it doesn`t really look like she`s caught up with the high life, the media has portrayed her so badly, she looks so miserable!

i saw give the girl a break.
    on that note, she`s “”breaking”” into some tv series [even if it`s for one or two eps.], hopefully that`ll do her some good =]

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Its hard enough adjusting from teens to adulthood without having the kind of attention she gets. I can kind of understand why she lost it there for a while.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.