16 yrs ago

Botox boobs!

I heard an interview with a cosmetic medicine lady on the radio the other day and she was talking about a new botox treatment coming soon…. botox boobs!!! Apparently theres a thinker botox coming out that they can inject into your boobs to make them bigger and fuller! And it’s going to be heaps cheaper than a real boob job… yeah!

34 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

oh i know that woman from the bold and the beautiful seriously looks plastic!

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

doesnt botox just firm things? or plump up stuff as well? if it did make your boobs bigger, woulnt it only make a little bigger, not that much bigger? anyways, im flat chested, so it`s much more easier to exercise, run and lay on my stomach. the only thing i dont like about small boobs is that i feel less womanly, as women are meant to have curves, but natural is beautiful. and taylor (?) form bold and the beautiful cant even move her face! so much botox and face stuff done.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Dear Pretty in Pink,
    Thank you for sharing this information, there is sooo much to learn! At leat I will be prepared.(I might not be liking it but I will be prepared.)

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I have heard of Botox breast enhancements but I have heard that after sometime the botox will leave the brests and move elsewhere into the body – ewwww…it might go to my thighs and I already have enough there lol!

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I really don`t see how botox can make them bigger. If the muscles were paralysed beneath the breast tissue, surely this would make your chest sag, as the muscle tone contributes to the bulk of the breast.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

The whole idea of having poison injected into my body anywhere, be it face or boobs, just isn`t appealing! Now, a boob job, I wouldnt mind so much!

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Dear Dedide,
    They will get bigger even still after the baby is born and your milk comes in and then they usually tend to get smaller again. Not always to the size you started with but probably not as big as they are now. xoxo

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Botox was originally trialled as a treatment for mild to severe forms of cerebral palsy.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I agree. Some of the celebrities that have had botox look worse. Like the actor on the Bold and the Beautiful. They`d look better if they aged gracefully

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

i personally dont like botox. I dont think it really does that much for people and the after affects aren`t very nice!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.