16 yrs, 1 mth ago

blow-drying hair!!!

I really want to know how to blow dry my hair straight. I’ve tried 1000000000 times and i can’t seem to achieve this look. I would like to blow dry it without straightening serums and products. Just with a normal blow-dryer and a brush.

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

you can do it, just make sure you use a heat protecting product for your hair so that it won`t be damaged when you style it.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

you can do it, just make sure you use a heat protecting product for your hair so that it won`t be damaged when you style it.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

there is a very good article on this site about blowdrying. look through the articles section & you`ll find it.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

there is a very good article on this site about blowdrying. look through the articles section & you`ll find it.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i usually use a straightening iron but i`ve had it down by a hair dresser before, she used a boar bisttle brush that had a silver plate (*so itwould heat with the dryer) she used but curling my hair around the brush and pulling the hair firmly down from the top of my head whilst applying the blow dryer, i think a difuser would be good to to make the hair dry less frizzy

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i usually use a straightening iron but i`ve had it down by a hair dresser before, she used a boar bisttle brush that had a silver plate (*so itwould heat with the dryer) she used but curling my hair around the brush and pulling the hair firmly down from the top of my head whilst applying the blow dryer, i think a difuser would be good to to make the hair dry less frizzy

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.