16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Beer Shampoo

Many many years ago I won a “beer shampoo” in a lucky dip, I tried it and my hair felt so nice, and I didnt smell like ive been at a all night booze fest. I dont know if you can buy it now – has anyone seen this or come across this product??
Id love to buy some

51 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

ive done a beer rinse too because i heard it made your hair super shiny. all it did was make me smell like beer which made my school friends have a fit!

• 16 yrs ago

ive done a beer rinse too because i heard it made your hair super shiny. all it did was make me smell like beer which made my school friends have a fit!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

“”I ended up purchasing the beer shampoo from http://www.latestbuy.com.au/novelty_beer_shampoo.html and on their site it didnt list the ingredients but I just assumed (silly me) that it would have stout in it like other beer shampoos do””

hehe yep, probably why they called it “”novelty”” 😉

• 16 yrs ago

“”I ended up purchasing the beer shampoo from http://www.latestbuy.com.au/novelty_beer_shampoo.html and on their site it didnt list the ingredients but I just assumed (silly me) that it would have stout in it like other beer shampoos do””

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I think it`s most likely going to be something to do with either the hops or the yeast that is in the beer, not the alcohol! Otherwise you`d assume you could use any alcoholic product…including meths?!! Which no way would I want to put that in my hair! I think my mum used to rinse her hair out with beer too, to make it shiny – never tried it myself though! Tazza the one you purchased may have ingredients in it that are found in beer – just maybe ingredients you don`t recognise if they`re the chemical names or something?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I think it`s most likely going to be something to do with either the hops or the yeast that is in the beer, not the alcohol! Otherwise you`d assume you could use any alcoholic product…including meths?!! Which no way would I want to put that in my hair! I think my mum used to rinse her hair out with beer too, to make it shiny – never tried it myself though! Tazza the one you purchased may have ingredients in it that are found in beer – just maybe ingredients you don`t recognise if they`re the chemical names or something?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I ended up purchasing the beer shampoo from http://www.latestbuy.com.au/novelty_beer_shampoo.html and on their site it didnt list the ingredients but I just assumed (silly me) that it would have stout in it like other beer shampoos do. After receiving the product I read the ingredients and it didnt even list that as an ingredient, so other than the shape of the bottle, the name “”beer”” as the product name and the colour of product there is no actual beer in it. Its just a shampoo!! I will definately be purchasing this kind of product from somewhere like lush etc who actually use natural ingredients.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.