16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Beautiful

Hey just wanted to say to all you girls out there you are beautiful the way God made you
and dont let anyone every tell you that you are anything less than amazing

30 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

“”There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look”” – Henri Matisse

and i`ve never seen a smiling face thats not beautiful =)

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

I think we are all born beautiful. It`s staying beautiful on the inside that`s really important. The way you see someone the first time you meet them is so different compared to how you see them once you get to know them. The more beautiful they are on the inside the more beautiful they seem to become on the outside. The uglier they are on the inside the uglier they seem to become on the outside.

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

Absolutely!!!! You are all amazing!!! Keep smiling your wonderful smiles, and keep the twinkle in your eyes girls!!! You are all incredibly special, who deserve everything you wish for in life!!!

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

What a gorgeous thread.
    I just want to share some love with you all:
    Each and every one of you are so special that there is no one in the world like you.
    I get joy logging on to BH 3-10 times per day (LOL) just to read your inspiring words and to see your gorgeous avatars.
    Thank you for being good value. I hope I give the same back to the BH community. Tams xx

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

True love and believe in yourself.Remember everyone is special.

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Amen- gurlz- Amen

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

I think that self-confidence is the key to happiness. Everyone has their moments of doubt, but if you are happy with yourself as a person, then you`re doing great! And if not, it`s never too late to try and become a better person.
    And I completely agree, personality is what makes a person. And from what I can tell, everyone on here has one hell of a personality!
    You are gorgeous.
    xx

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

everyone is entitled to an opinion it`s usually the stupid inconsiderate ways they put or push them across.
    i think unless you are aesthetically perfect and morally and ethically superior then you have no right to judge in a negative way. people only behave that way to make themselves feel better.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…what is beatiful to one person is not for another.
    There is no point in being a `stunner`…and having no personality…personality is what makes a person…

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Ooooh lovely! As long as your heart is beautiful then you are beautiful.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.