16 yrs, 4 mths ago

beachy smells that stay

hi i like beachy smells that stay on during the day but i havent found one for my body yet. any strong ideas?

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 10 mths ago

I`ve heard of the Demeter fragrances smelling authentic (they have many, including a Beach fragrance) but I have never been able to find them. I would like to smell the Beach one, plus the Thunder Storm, Grass, Vanilla, Dirt etc. I think they sound facinating!

• Bronze
    16 yrs ago

You could try Bobbi Brown`s “”Beach”” fragrance or one of the many Demeter ones. J.Lo Miami Glow is quite beachy and tropical too, I have it and love it. You can layer with The Body Shop`s Coconut Body Butter for instant beachiness! You could even wear Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil on your legs – beautiful beachy smell plus sexy sheen!

• 16 yrs ago

i like ralph for that watery fruity beach smell but my all time favorite beachy smell it L by lolita lempica. its not your average beachy smell, it smells like salty hot musky spicy beach, it reminds me of what it really smells like when you spend the day at the beach

• 16 yrs ago

Avon`s Exotic Beaches range also has a body cream and scrub in the same scent.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

rauplh blue is devine smells great a ny rauplh perfjume is great you can get them in lotions and gels as well

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Ralph Hot is really nice and coconutty, one of my all time favorites

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I found the best summer fragrance quite by chance while waiting at the airport and quite ironically it`s called summer fragrance by Jean Paul Gaultier. Only problem is, since there is no alcohol in it, it doesn`t last the whole summer day!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Inecto have a great range of coconut smelling products which smell divine. they sell shampoos, conditioners, body washes and body creams. You can get their products from Price Attack and Hairhouse Warehouse.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Coconut Body Butter from the Body Shop stays fragrant for hours, and it is one of my favourite coconut scents. Also, Reniu have the most yummy coconut scented products, very creamy and yummy, and you can get shower gel and body butter or moisturiser and body oil, so you can layer the scent.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Diesel have a nice women`s fragrance which is in a red bottle (can`t remember name) and it has a really nice coconut scent. It sells quite cheaply these days.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.