16 yrs, 6 mths ago

Aussie’s wear make-up too!

I hate it when I visit websites such as maybelline, the only countries that are able to use the tools on the sight have to be from either europe, america or asia. I think they forget that Australia is a consumer also. This absolutely drives me insane as I am addicted to searching make-up brands on the net.

14 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

Us Aussies Love our make up 🙂

LOL this is an ancient thread, haha

yea! i was reading it and then realised the dates AFTER. im sure its better now than 4yrs ago…

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

LOL this is an ancient thread, haha

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

luckily for beauty heaven then, they`ve actually introduced me to some really great presents that will now be some GREAT xmas pressies 🙂

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

I find this extremely annoying also! basically every make up site i go to – there`s no Australia, SO frustrating

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i think this website is a good helper for us australians who hardly ever get a mention on other sites

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

That`s why I search BeautyHeaven

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi guys,

You make a fine point! So fine and CRUCIAL that it`s half the idea behind beautyheaven. We display products from all sorts of brands so that you can research the best buys for you and we also give website or stockist phone numbers so you can get your hands on them (when you`re looking at a product listing, look at the top right corner of the page for the stockist details). We`re working on linking to as many official online retailers as we can, so you can buy as you browse and, in the meantime, if there`s anything you`re hunting down, get in touch with us. That`s what we`re here for. I hope it helps! xx

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

I do the same as beauty obsession. I find that that is the best way. I just look products up and then I follow on from there with some sites you can get good deals! Before buying when you first find it keep looking to see if you can get a cheaper buy! You may gain some cash if you wait! MORE TO SPEND ON SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!

• 16 yrs, 6 mths ago

Which brands or products are you after – we`ll see if we can find them online for you!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.