16 yrs, 2 mths ago

A good concealer….???

Does anyone have any good tips/ tricks and or product recommendations for covering blemishes??

Thanks heaps!!

19 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

if I`ve got a pimple (which I still get at 38…) I use a product called, Acnil, which is a medicated cover stick (tan). It is the only one on the market that I can find. Blackmores used to do one, but they discontinued it. I`d love to hear if anyone else has found a similar product.

• 16 yrs ago

Cleu De Peau.

You have a pat a concealer into you skin. The heat from your fingers melts it

• 16 yrs ago

Thanks for the tip gracious re the sales at priceline. I was in the store yesterday and picked up a catalogue. I hadn`t been in the store for ages and was surprisingly impressed.
    I use a body shop concealer but its nearly finished so I might give the Bourjois a go.

• 16 yrs ago

Thanks for the recs on Bourjois – I usually use the maybelline one…can`t remember exactly what it`s called but I`m sure you know it – it`s a pretty standard, inexpensive concealer. Anyway, it`s about to run out so I think I might try a bourjois next time seeing as I`m sure you all know tonnes more about this stuff than I do!

• 16 yrs ago

ive never tried Bourjois concealer but i use their foundation and its great might give it a try.I use the revlon one in a stick its pretty good.

• 16 yrs ago

BOURJOIS is the best, especially for its price.
    For those who don`t know Bourjois comes from the same family as Chanel so you know it`s great! =D

• Bronze
    16 yrs ago

Napoleon all the way for me 🙂 the camoflage cream they used to make was the best, pro palette is still better than any other i`ve come across that is available now. especially if you get the occasional pimple on your back or decoletage..grrr 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

maybelline concealer is good, the one that looks like a lipstick. very creamy. i might try the bourjois one, thanks for the info gracious.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

And use an anti-ageing concealer under your eyes, even if you are only starting to get wrinkles – they dont crease as much or sit in lines after a few hours. I like Max Factor.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Green concealer is there to counteract the redness in the face – you don`t need much under foundation –
    just apply and blend, blend, blend…follow up with your fav foundation over top.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.