13 yrs, 2 mths ago

A Face to Your BH Name.

Hey girls, I’m just putting this out there for those who are interested. I thought it might be nice to put a face to your BH name by uploading a pic of yourself. I’ll start…I’m Sandy and love everything fashion and beauty!

557 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hey, I just found this thread! 🙂

This is me with my current hair colour, that has gone from platinum blonde to dark brown and now orangey…. lol can’t make up my mind, and now my roots are beginning to show so its time for another change me thinks, maybe red? 😛

You’re gorgeous! I love your hair as it is but a red would definitely look great on you! I think a deep red would perfectly match your eyes and skin tone. xx

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

ok, so I have just started posting photo’s of my eyes and hair but this is another step. This was taken last year and is one of the only decent photo’s I have. I generally take horrible picture where I have 3 chins, or a large eye lol.

Woo hoo Trudz, what a gorgeous pic, you look totally hot hon, and that top/dress is stunning (I’m mad about beads or anything beaded). Thanks for showing us your lovely face sweetie 🙂

Thankyou you really are too kindL:). I really like the dress it is all cream except for the beading so not many places I can wear it:)

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Here I am!

Welcom to the bh gallery of beauties Bec! Love your expression in this pic, and your lips are amazingly luscious – thanks for sharing 🙂

Aww… shucks… thanks katshepsutt =)

Oh it’s true Bec, I’m quite envious, and your skin looks beautifully soft and clear – you’re obviously doing everything right 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

This is me with my current hair colour, that has gone from platinum blonde to dark brown and now orangey…. lol can’t make up my mind, and now my roots are beginning to show so its time for another change me thinks, maybe red? 😛

Hey there Candy – lovely pic of you, so brave changing your hair colour. I’m with Swooping – red will be fab for you, a deep cherry I reckon, your big dark eyes will look even more gorgeous 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wow, ladies you all look stunning! I must say BH has some gorgeous girls! This is such a lovely way to put a face to a name, when we spend so much time chatting to each other!

I will put up a photo soon when I get home…I do feel it is a bit intimidating to put up a full face photo (I’m not particularly liking any of mine right now either) but sometimes you just have to take the plunge! I do have a few floating around the live forum threads and it was quite nervewrecking putting them up, but I convinced myself they were moving so fast hardly anyone was paying attention. 😛

Are you kidding? You’re gorgeous!

I agree Cat – some of the beauties here take a wee bit of convincing about their goddessness, and Coco is definitely one of them. Slowly, softly, we’ll get her there 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

ok, so I have just started posting photo’s of my eyes and hair but this is another step. This was taken last year and is one of the only decent photo’s I have. I generally take horrible picture where I have 3 chins, or a large eye lol.

Woo hoo Trudz, what a gorgeous pic, you look totally hot hon, and that top/dress is stunning (I’m mad about beads or anything beaded). Thanks for showing us your lovely face sweetie 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Here I am!

Welcom to the bh gallery of beauties Bec! Love your expression in this pic, and your lips are amazingly luscious – thanks for sharing 🙂

Aww… shucks… thanks katshepsutt =)

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

you would look amazing with red hair 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

You guys have seen pics of me in the FOTD thread, but here’s another pic for those guys who haven’t browsed through the thread. My avatar is also me. 🙂

Tenk, you’re so gorgeous! What kind of camera do you use? I love the picture quality!

Well if it isn’t the beautiful Alice – great to have your pretty face in this thread hon! Super piccy of you, but then they all are 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Here I am!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.