Hello, and welcome to beautyheaven’s Glosscar Awards for 2020!
The Glosscar Awards are an annual awards initiative where bh members and Australian beauty consumers can vote for their favourite new beauty releases of 2019.
Product nominations are now open, but close 5pm Friday 14 February 2020, so be sure to get your submissions in before then!
To nominate your product/s in the Glosscar Awards, you will be required to login to your beautyheaven Brand Profile using the email address and password that your brand signed up with. If you haven’t created a Brand Profile, please email email@example.com for further instructions.
Important rules around nominating
- For a product to be eligible for nomination, the product must have been launched into the Australian market between 1 January and 31 December 2019 and be available to review on beautyheaven.
- To be eligible to submit your nomination, your brand(s) and product(s) must be listed on beautyheaven.
- Each nominated product must clearly fit into the categories for which it is nominated.
- Brands may only nominate ONE product per sub-category and the same product must not be nominated for more than one sub-category.
- Sub-categories that receive less than three nominations may be dropped from the Awards.
- Limited-edition, reformulated or repackaged products are NOT eligible for nomination.
- A brand cannot nominate a specific shade. For products that are available in multiple shades, the whole product range must be nominated as a single nomination.
- Product winners in each category are required to provide beautyheaven with 10 of the winning product (not a substitute) for competition winners and other marketing activities. Winning products will need to be sent ito the beautyheaven offices by 3 May 2020.
- Brands must not offer any person any incentive to vote for a nominated product and must not tamper with or improperly influence the voting process of the Glosscar Awards in any way.
- Our decision in relation to all aspects of the Glosscar Awards is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
How to nominate your brand/s products
- Once you log into your brand profile, click on your brand name in the panel at the top right-hand-side of the page.
- If you haven’t yet created your Brand Profile, please click here to sign up.
- Click on the ‘GLOSSCAR AWARDS 2020 NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN’ graphic and the nominations form for your selected brand will drop down below.
- Next to the product you wish to nominate, select the ‘CATEGORY’ to be nominated in (i.e. MAKEUP) and then in the dropdown below, select the sub-category you wish to nominate that product in (i.e. BEST NEW LIPSTICK).
- You may save your nominations at any time by clicking the ‘SAVE NOMINATIONS’ button at the bottom of the form.
- You can return at any time to change your nominations, but be sure to always click the ‘SAVE NOMINATIONS’ button to save your changes.
- To nominate your other brand/s, click the ‘SWITCH BRANDS’ function and select the brand that you wish you nominate for, then click on the ‘GLOSSCAR AWARDS 2020 NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN’ graphic to nominate.
- Once nominations close at 5pm Friday 14 February 2020, your saved nominations will automatically be submitted by our system. Please make sure you’ve finalised your nominations by this date.
Not listed on beautyheaven?
If your brand isn’t listed and you would like to enter your brand into the Glosscar Awards, please contact Alicia Melville firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide you with the cost associated with an annual listing.
Please note: New brands will need to be listed on the site by no later than Tuesday 11 February 2020 to be eligible to enter the Glosscar Awards.