Cancer Council Face Day Wear Moisturiser Matte SP50+ Invisible Reviews
Ultra lightweight, hydrating sunscreen lotion with very high UV protection to help prevent the visible signs of ageing.
- SPF50+ Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Sunscreen enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturise the skin
- Lightweight, easy-to-apply, and non-greasy formula
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Paraben and Fragrance free
- Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours
- Made in Australia
- Every purchase goes towards cancer research and services
Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice. When using a sunscreen for the first time, test on a small section of skin first.
For adults, apply at least one teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of the body and face (including the neck and ears). One full body application should be the equivalent of seven teaspoons (35mL). Reapply regularly: Every TWO HOURS and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Octocrylene 3% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 2% w/w, Ethylhexyl triazone 2% w/w.
AUST L: 299764