Are you stumped by serums?
A facial serum is the kind of beauty product that some people just don’t get. At what stage of the day should you use it? Should it be used in place of your moisturiser, or after your moisturiser? Can it be used as a primer?? We don’t blame you for being confused beauties!
Unfortunately though, more often than not when we don’t understand a beauty product, it usually means it’s left out of our routine all together. Sound like you? Well then it’s time to get clued up.
Serums play an important role in keeping your skin nourished and protected, so it’s definitely a step you don’t want to skip. So, to ensure you’re doing the most to keep your skin looking as beautiful as ever, let us set you straight about serums…
- A serum is a skin treatment (usually with a gel-like consistency) that works to deliver an extra shot of moisture and intensive nutrients to your skin.
- Use your serum after you’ve cleansed and dried your skin.
- Give it a minute or two to set in, and then follow with your moisturiser.
- Unless the product directions say otherwise, serums can be used both morning and night.
- If you’re having a make-up free day and your skin is feeling a bit on the dry side, slather on some serum during the course of the day to give your skin an extra burst of hydration.
- Serums are a great in-flight friend when you’re travelling. Slather one on throughout the flight and it’ll keep your skin from dehydrating.
One serum we’re loving right now is Palmer’s Rejuvenating Facial Serum. Not only does the luxurious formula contains retinol and vitamin C, which work hard to soften those fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a bit of a lift, but the price point is also kind to your bank balance. We bet the beautiful, subtle scent will almost definitely perk up your day too!
WIN! Simply can’t get enough of Palmer’s products? Well, then we’ve got one whopper of a prize pack for you, including Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Body Butter, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Hand Cream, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil Cocoa, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Daily Cleanser, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Rejuvenating Facial Serum, and Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream (whew, that’s a lot!)
For your chance to win this pack, simply tell us in the comments section of this blog, which Palmer’s beauty product would you most like to incorporate into your beauty routine and why?
Competition closes midnight October 15th 2011.
Which Palmer’s beauty product would you most like to incorporate into your beauty routine and why?
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.