When it comes to looking fierce at festivals, can you ever really look past the Brits? I mean, they do rainy, muddy Glastonbury with a degree of zest that the rest of the world just can’t quite pull off.
So when it came time to bring you a festival make-up look worth adopting, I turned to up-and-coming British model/singer/actress, Suki Waterhouse.
Suki calls London home, and judging by her recent event appearances, can definitely rock an awesome make-up look without even trying. I mean just look at her…the lips, that liner flick, those BROWS! This look has Brit IT girl written all over it and I for one couldn’t get home and copy it fast enough. Oh come on, as if I’d forget about you guys – don’t you know I always share? Check out how to get this gorgeous make-up look below…
– Begin by prepping your skin with a glow-enhancing primer. We love Lancôme La Base Hydra Glow Primer because it instantly brightens your skin and provides a smooth canvas for your make-up.
– Use a matte foundation to achieve a flawless finish. Starting with a matte complexion means that even if you do get a little shiny throughout the day, you’ll look ‘glowing’, not oily. Try: glo minerals Protective liquid foundation – matte finish II.
– Next, apply a powder bronzer just below your cheekbones, over your jawline and down the bridge of your nose for added definition to your skin. We love ck one color Cream + Powder Bronzer Duo because it features a cream bronzer that can be used on top of the powder bronzer to add a luminous touch.
– To achieve a foxy flick, try angling your ARTISTRY Signature Eyes Automatic Liquid Eyeliner out to your temple and, laying it flat, lightly draw a sharp line to the corner of your eye using the side of your pen. Finish the flick by taking the liner over your top lash line.
– Next, use a brow powder with a pigmented colour to fill in any sparse parts of your brow. Don’t be afraid to go a shade or two darker if you’re after statement brows. We love Natio Brow Kit because it comes with two brow shades and a brow gel to keep them in place for longer.
– To finish up, swipe a punchy peachy shade over your lips and then keep it close for touch-ups during the day. We recommend Innoxa Classic Colour in Peach Blossom.
What is your best long-wear make-up look? Do you have a default festival or concert make-up look that you fall back on?