If there was ever a way to feel hot in winter, it’s with either a spray tan or a healthy helping of luminescent bronzer.
Just ask Mila Kunis who rocked the New York Premier of new flick Friends with Benefits with two eye-catching additions. One was a very dapper looking Justin Timberlake (we’re keeping an eye on those two, we smell long term love) and also a sun-kissed glow so radiant she looked as though she’d just spent the holidays sunning herself in Bora Bora.
If you want to get this look for yourself (and let’s face it, why wouldn’t you?) You’re going to need to get the following down pat…
– Start with a radiant foundation that will promote a faux inner glow, like Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF12 – that contains special light-reflecting pigments.
– Next, add a little bronzing gel (like The Body Shop’s Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel For Face) to the areas where the sun would naturally hit. Like your forehead, temples, apples of your cheeks, bridge of your nose and chin. Just dab a small amount for a natural finish.
– To help contour your face, use a powder foundation and apply it in a ‘3’ motion to both sides of your face, starting at your forehead, dipping in underneath your cheek and finishing at your chin. We love Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Radiance Bronzer for this.
– For Mila’s statement brows, use a brow powder to fill in any gaps that might be visible. Benefit Brow Zings contains two shades of powder, plus tweezers and two brushes to apply.
– To finish, add lashings of dark black mascara and pop a peachy cream colour on your lips as well as on the apples of your cheeks. We love MAC Cream Colour Base in Fabulush for its endless versatility.
What do you think of the bronzed babe look?
Do you prefer the English Rose glow?