She’s been named the most beautiful woman in the world (several times) and while we can’t guarantee her beauty tips are a one-way ticket to her signature glowing skin, we can still hope.
Halle Berry’s DIY face mask has become a staple during her quarantine routine, nd as an added bonus, it comes without the usual A-lister price tag.
RELATED: How to whip up your own face mask
Sharing her recipe to @respin’s Instagram, Halle credits the at-home face mask as a magic potion that “brightens, tightens, reduces fine lines and enhances that natural glow”.
The best part? Everything you need is most likely sitting in your kitchen.
Halle Berry’s face mask recipe
- ¼ cup of plain yoghurt – gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice – cleanses, brightens and regenerates skin
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder – reduces inflammation and deeply nourishes
- 2 tablespoons of green tea – prevents premature ageing, combats UV damage and de-puffs skin
- Mix all ingredients together and stir vigorously
- Apply a generous coat on the face and neck, leaving on for approximately three minutes
- Add a second coat and leave for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water, finishing with your favourite moisturiser
Main image credit:
Have you tried an at home face mask? Will you try this one?