Top 10: Most-reviewed eye creams
Eye creams don’t always get the beauty credit they deserve. Not only are these bad boys responsible for making eyes look brighter, fresher and more alive – but they have wrinkle-fighting and skin-smoothing benefits, too. What hard-working products they are!
To be honest, shopping for a good eye cream can be a nightmare. There’s so much to choose from: anti-ageing, rich in antioxidants, spot-correcting, radiance-boosting… the variety available on shelves is incredibly overwhelming. But this is where our incredible bh community comes to the rescue.
We’ve put together the top 10 most-reviewed eye creams: tried, tested and talked about by all of you. See them all below and take notes for your next beauty-buying session.
TOP 10 MOST-REVIEWED EYE CREAMS
Targeted at mature skin, this cream is suitable for delicate region surrounding the eyes, and it works to reduce puffiness, sagging and signs of ageing.
- "This small tube lasted me over two months, using it twice daily, which pleasantly surprised me!" - welshhdragon8
- "I can wear contact lenses and eye make-up with this eye cream with no tears or stinging." – Beauty Obsession
Natural beauties will love using this in their routine to brighten the eye area and combat wrinkles.
- "It greatly reduced the dark circles under my eyes." -Beckky
- "I have noticed a slight reduction in some of the fine lines around my eyes and increased hydration." -cat lover
RELATED: How to wake up more beautiful
Although technically a serum, this is specifically formulated for the eye area to reduce puffiness and dehydration.
- "A little goes a long way - one pump is plenty for both eyes." -louisehughesx
- "It's completely fragrance free, making it perfect for my sensitive skin/eyes." -chocolatelace
Formulated to hydrate, hydrate and then hydrate some more - this cream is ideal for thirsty, ageing eyes.
- "It doesn't leave any greasy residue and it actually feels hydrating." -CBD Makeup
- "With the consistency of silk, I can honestly say this is the best eye cream I have ever tried." -FRIEND
Contains vitamin C and caffeine to target fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
- "My eye makeup is creasing less and I think my makeup looks better overall." -LeeH
- "After a couple of weeks my crows feet were diminished and I definitely felt like my skin looked less puffy in the eye area." -jodib
This formula was only released late last year, but it's already made it's way into the most popular list!
- "It sinks beautifully into the skin without leaving any residue." -Coconal
- "My eyes feel soothed and refreshed after application, and the skin is noticeably brighter and looks less fatigued." -Catn2kittens
This metal-ball pen is infused with caffeine that works to stimulate the under-eye region and brighten dull-looking eyes.
- "It's really nice for a quick refresh of the eye area on a hot day, due to its chill factor." – Cherie470
- "It is not expensive and is best kept in the fridge." – Green_Jaguar
Light, non-greasy and easily absorbed cream; it contains anti-ageing enzyme and creatine.
- "I'm only 23 so I don't need heavy creamy eye creams, but this keeps the eye area well hydrated and gives hope to keep wrinkles at bay for as long as possible." – sparklessparkle
- "My eyes look lifted and refreshed. It is also nice under concealer or eye primer prior to make-up application." – glamourcat
They call it potent for a reason! Packed with burnet (an ancient Chinese remedy), loquat extract, a peptide complex, plus a whole lot of hydrating ingredients - this one is made to firm and smooth the eye area.
"This is on the more expensive end of eye creams, but it's main difference is that it actually works!" -Sheribomb
"A thick and hydrating product that firms and hydrates the eye area, leaving you with soft, bright eyes." -missAdorable
Its lightweight cream-gel formula reduces puffiness and minimises dark circles and fine lines surrounding the eyes. It also makes your eye make-up more long-wearing.
- "It absorbs straight away and leaves my eyes feeling moisturised but not greasy." – MACJunkie
- "It’s a must-have for me all year round because it is moisture-packed and completely safe for my sensitive skin!" – Hk_Candy
*The above list and order is correct as of 25/5/2016.
Did your favourite eye cream make the list? Have you tried any of the ones above?