Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
9 gel-based skin care products you need
If I had to name the most underrated skin and body care offering, it would be products with a gel formula.
Let’s just take a second to think about their benefits.
Firstly, they’re fast absorbing.
Secondly, you can stow them in the fridge.
Thirdly, some gel products are just as hydrating as thick cream formulas (minus the greasy finish).
Fourthly (is that a word?), they’re not just suited to oily skin types – these days, many are formulated for sensitive skin.
And fifthly (yes, I went there), the texture of gel products is just so darn fun.
The bottom line? It would be irresponsible not to #treatyoself to one of these gel gems…
1. Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel
2. The Body Shop Elderflower Cooling Eye Gel
3. Palmolive Body Polish – Passionfruit
4. Natio Wellness Shower & Bath Gel
5. NIVEA Men Sensitive Shaving Gel
6. Quick Fix Mega Moisture Gel Mask
7. Alpha-H Clear Skin Blemish Control Gel
8. NEUTROGENA ® HYDRO BOOST™ Water Gel
9. Sukin Sunless Bronzing Gel
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.