Tips to improve your outer beauty from within
If you’ve managed to power through the iciness in the air and the pitch black mornings and evenings to get out there and exercise, I applaud you. If those frosty nights are doing nothing to interrupt your skin care regime, I’d like to nominate you for some kind of hero award. You deserve it, you really do.
But if winter has left you feeling a little bit ‘blah’ – both inside and out – you’re not alone. In fact, if all of us had to gather together in some kind of ‘I let winter get the better of me and my skin’ support group, you’d find you’re in pretty good company.
All is not lost for us though. See, if we all work to beautify ourselves from the inside, the outside will follow. The foods we eat, the vitamins we take; whatever we put into our bodies affects our complexion and hair. True story.
So we’ve gathered together a whole bunch of handy tips for you to beautify from the inside and put them in one convenient location. Here’s what you can expect to find:
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options that will keep your skin clear and your tummy full.
• The recipe for flawless skin.
• Which foods you can eat for healthy, shiny, lustrous hair.
• How much water you should be drinking each day.
• What you can do to help minimise your breakouts.
• The vitamins and extracts you should include in your diet.
So let’s all fight the good fight against winter and make sure we come out of it glowing with good health with beautiful skin and hair.