…is to arm yourself with a facial mist. True story, people.
It doesn’t matter if you’re lying on the couch at home with your face in front of a fan, or sitting at your desk underneath the (struggling) office air conditioner, a hydrating and cooling facial mist is the beauty must-have during this steamy heatwave.
To reap the benefits, simply hold the bottle 20-30cm away from your face and spritz onto bare skin or over your make-up. (It won’t ruin your slap, we swear!)
But which cooling mists get the beautyheaven tick of approval? All of these gems, actually…
15 OF THE BEST COOLING FACIAL MISTS
1. Uriage Thermal Water Spray
2. La Roche-Posay Thermal Water
3. Alpha-H Moisture Boosting Facial Mist
4. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
5. Botáni Soothing Facial Mist
6. Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist
7. Indio Skin Tonic
8. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray
9. Avène Thermal Spring Water
10. People for Plants Rose Otto, Burdock and Green Tea Mist Toner
11. Kiehl’s Acai Toning Mist
12. Puretopia Refresh & Balance Hydrating & Soothing Facial Mist & Toner spray
13. Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist
14. Eminence Organics Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist
15. Trilogy Face Care Hydrating Mist Toner
Is it currently really hot where you’re located? What are your tips for staying cool? Have you ever used a facial mist?