The beauty inventions we wish existed
To get you thinking about all the possibilities, the beautyheaven team has come up with a comprehensive wish-list:
1. Razors that never go blunt.
2. Nail polish that stays perfectly manicured all year round and you can change the colour with an app.
3. A hair removal cream that doesn’t hurt and once applied, the hair NEVER grows back.
4. A toothbrush that flosses at the same time.
5. A hair product that you spray and it automatically curls your hair.
6. A concealer that could instinctively tell where you needed a bit of extra 'help' that morning, or where blemishes were going to pop up during the course of the day.
7. A sunscreen that could detect if/where you were about to get burnt and alert you to apply more product to that area.
8. A wax with an in-built anaesthetic that instantly numbed the area so that you literally felt NOTHING when the wax got pulled off.
9. A nail polish remover that simply dissolved the bits of glitter and confetti in nail polish so that you didn't have to struggle so much to get rid of those bits.
10. The perfume cards in department stores to automatically register your skin so that you could smell what the perfume would smell like on you, instead of how it smells on its own.
11. A supplement that works overnight to make your hair grow an extra two inches. And depending on how much longer you wanted your hair, you could just up the dosage.
12. A foundation that lasts for as long as you want (whether you want it for three days or 20 days) and doesn't matter if you sleep in it.
13. A skin care product that, once you put it on your skin, helps all of your skin’s concerns – even the ones you didn't know you had.
14. Shampoo and conditioner that leaves your hair amazingly clean for at least a week.
15. A hair product that doubles your hair’s thickness overnight.
16. A foolproof liquid liner, that automatically creates winged eyes every time, no matter how willy-nilly you apply it.
17. A timer for your makeup so you could deactivate it during sport or sleep and re-activate it when you wanted it back on.
18. A device that gives beeping warnings when you’re starting to apply too much makeup to avoid any clown faces.
19. A hair colour that changes to any colour of the rainbow, simply by saying that colour aloud (voice activated).
20. A body wash that leaves the skin evenly tanned.
So to all the scientists, product developers, pharmacists and geniuses out there, we’d love you A LOT if you could make this happen.
The beautyheaven team x
Are there any beauty products you wish were invented? Which of the suggestions above is your favourite?