Women’s REGAINE® Foam Hair Loss Treatment

RRP $57.95$84.95

Size

2 months 60g, 4 months 120g

Regrow beautiful hair with Women’s REGAINE®. Women’s REGAINE® Foam is a once-a-day hair regrowth treatment that is easy to use as part of your beauty regime. This Foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth, by increasing and prolonging the hair growth phase. It’s fast drying and doesn’t interfere with your hair care routine. Applying Women’s REGAINE® Foam EVERY DAY is the key to getting results and regrowing hair. It helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time, by applying it once a day, in the morning or at night. Make REGAINE® Foam part of your beauty routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks*.

Part the hair into one or more rows within the hair thinning area. Hold the can straight upside down and dispense about half capful of foam onto your fingers. Using your fingers, apply directly to the scalp and gently massage into the scalp. Wash your hands well. Using more or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimise additional hair loss.

*Data on file. For female hereditary hair loss.

Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.

Active ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/w.

AUST R 240952

*Data on file. For female hereditary hair loss.

Active ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/w.

AUST R 240952

Women's REGAINE® Foam Hair Loss Treatment is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 55.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22825, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Irritated my scalp Before I started a 10 month course of Viviscal (good but no effect on hair loss), I tried Regaine 5% foam. I wish I could say it worked or did something but I couldn't use it for any longer than a week as it irritated the life out of my scalp! I had a similar issue with 'Serioxyl' but on a much smaller scale and that was totally manageable. Regaine wasn't! I now find using a SLS-free shampoo (any brand) has made a big difference to my hair condition, and adding 'Divine herbal hair oil' twice weekly to my evening routine has noticeably thickened my hair. Regaine has a lot of good reviews but it's one of those you have to test out for yourself in case of a sensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Date published: 2020-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from results with a bit of patient Have been trialing REGAINE® Foam Hair Loss Treatment Women’s for about 4 weeks now. I've seen a bit of an improvement on my hair thinning patch after 3 weeks of using it each and everyday in the morning after shower. I reckon this product works for me but I just need to be patient for a better result. The box contains 2 cans of the mousse in 60g each which will last up to 4 months. Safety lock on the bottle it's great especially when travelling or for any home with kids. Easy to use and spread the mousse on application without leaving my hair oily or uncomfortable which is great as I've used a different brand which often left me feeling uneasy using it. The small instruction book it's great.
Date published: 2016-09-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 2nd written review After now using this product for two months I have found the peaks at the side of my head have really started to fill in. It was getting very thin in this area prior to use. I have no problem with the smell of the product, and although it leaves my hair a little limp, a brush through with a comb fixes that. I never truly believed that this product would actually work, but I have my very own proof now. There seems to be plenty of product left to keep me going with this trial. I actually love that it is a foam, as I think anything else would be really hard to apply. Its best to use this product at night, so you can brush it when dry and have no issue with styling your hair the next day. This is great for anyone experiencing any kind of hair loss.
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 2nd review I have been trialing this product for a few weeks now. I have not noticed much difference with new hair growth. My hair feels slightly thicker and stronger than when I first used it. I notice that my hair is growing quicker than when I wasn't using the product which, is a bonus. I find that I do not to brush my hair after I apply the product as it leaves a slight residue in my roots. It needs to be dry before i can do this otherwise I find it makes my hair knotty if I don't follow this step. I feelI need a bit more time to see if there is an major improvement with my hair and the thickness of it but, on the plus side I notice I have less hair loss which, in my book is a winner. Overall I am not dissapointed with this product and know it needs time to work in order to see results.
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Update This is my update for the women's Regaine hair foam. After using for a number of weeks I still have not noticed any difference to date in the thickness of my hair. There are a couple of noticeable patches that feel quite light on to me and I am hoping with further use over the next 4weeks, I start to reap the benefits. As stated in my first review, the product is very easy to use and I am still hopeful that my hair will sprout once again into a glorious mane of shiny goodness. I can say that the condition of my hair is quite good though, so whilst I have not seen any new growth as such, there is no harm done. I am off to purchase the next bottle now, which I am happy to do as they state it can take 3 months to notice any difference. Here's hoping with fingers and toes crossed. Next update soon.
06 Apr 2021

Works depending on type of hairloss

This is a great product and it works fantastically depending on your type of hair loss. After a few months of using this I noticed small amounts of hair growth at the crown of my head. If you quit using... Read full review

12 Feb 2020

Irritated my scalp

Before I started a 10 month course of Viviscal (good but no effect on hair loss), I tried Regaine 5% foam. I wish I could say it worked or did something but I couldn\'t use it for any longer than... Read full review

Make sure to patch test on a small area first to check for sensitivity.

Thinning hair, hair loss

21 Jun 2019

Mum loves it

My mum has been having issues with hair loss over the last few years and when she came over last year, I purchased this for her. She applied a capful each night before bed as per the instructions and after... Read full review

14 May 2018

Regain

I have used Regain women\'s Foam off and on for years. I used it consistently for nearly a year when really needed and then sporadically for maintenance. I fill the cap with suggested amount and apply on the scalp with... Read full review

25 Oct 2016

Women's REGAINE® Foam Hair Loss Treatment- 3rd review

This is my 3rd review of Women\'s REGAINE® Foam Hair Loss Treatment.I am one of happy customer of this product.It\'s doing the visible result after using 3 months. Everyone can notice my hair growth on the top of the scalp.I... Read full review