Bloom

We-Vibe Bloom are vibrating kegel balls that are both practical and pleasurable. Insert the balls to strengthen PC muscles, and turn on the vibration for added pleasure. With three progressive weights (10g, 30g and 45g) the balls are easy to interchange. They are waterproof.

17 Feb 2018

To Infinity & Beyond!

I already own a set of non-electronic Kegel balls & tiny, weighted ben wah balls, but I haven\'t used electronic toys before. I started off with the heaviest (45g) weight. The weighted heads easily screw on & off, so changing... Read full review

There's a quick start leaflet included in the box. The full user manual is downloadable from the We-Vibe website. My tip: try angling the metal ball at the end of the retrieval stem against your clitoris! From the box & website: • Made in China. • Sold as a novelty, not for medical use. • Phthalate & BPA free. Made without latex. • 2 Year Warranty. • DO NOT USE WITH SILICONE LUBRICANTS BECAUSE THEY WILL DAMAGE THE PRODUCT. (Caps mine - this is an important point!) Use water-based lube only. • Do not clean with products that contain alcohol, petrol or acetone. • Do not boil, bake, microwave or put the Bloom or the charging base in a dishwasher. • Do no use on neck area. (Say what? - that's what it says in the instructions!) • Start your Kegel exercises by squeezing your PC muscle. It should feel like you’re drawing Bloom up towards your belly button. For more information on Kegel exercises visit we-vibe.com/blog/Kegel-tips.