Ready To Use Sensitive Strips for Face

Waxaway Ready To Use Sensitive Wax Strips are a gentle, convenient hair removal strips suitable for sensitive skin. The hypoallergenic salon formula is applied on a softer fabric strip to deliver professional results when waxing facial and delicate areas. The mini strips are perfect for on-the-go touch-ups.

17 Jun 2019

Did not work for me

I\'m blessed with thick black hair on my head but also black hair allover(indian)! And this is not the product for me. I have always waxed since my teenage years at salon. Lately I have been switching between waxing(made my... Read full review