Hydro Smooth Fast Dry – VSD5573A

VS Sassoon Hydro Smooth Fast Dry – VSD5573A is a hair dryer for coloured, hard-to-manage, moisture-stripped hair. Hydrate and replenish dull, dry hair with the Hydro Smooth Fast Dry’s Advanced Plasma Conditioning Ions – the proven technology that leaves hair in better condition so that it feels healthier, glossier, smoother and frizz-free after consistent use. Ideal for creating smooth and beautiful bouncy blow dry styles.

05 Jul 2021

VS Sassoon Hydro Smooth Fast Dry

I didn\'t even know you could get a hair dry that is designed specifically for coloured, hard-to-manage, moisture-stripped hair. So when I read that I was like omg my hair is all of these things and I cannot wait to use... Read full review

Coloured, hard-to-manage or moisture-stripped hair.