Maximum Hair Growth Supplements for Women

Viviscal Maximum Hair Growth Supplements for Women are supplements specifically formulated to nourish hair, support healthy hair growth and combat hair loss in women with thinning hair. It contains AminoMar CTM, a proprietary marine protein complex, as well as key nutrients biotin, zinc, silica and iron to nourish the hair during the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle. For best results, use Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements in conjunction with Viviscal Densifying Shampoo, Densifying Conditioner.

Ingredients: Shark Cartilage (From Amino Mar C™) 375mg, Acerola Fruit Powder 8.8mg, Horsetail Extract 248mg, Millet Extract 143mg, Vitamin C 57mg, Zinc 11mg, Biotin 120mcg, Vitamin B3 12mg and Iron 10.5mg. Recommended intake: one tablet morning and night for a minimum of 3-6 months, then 1-2 tablets daily thereafter.

TGA – Aust L 206524

Video of How to Tiffany

TGA – Aust L 206524

Video of How to Tiffany

All Reviews

03 Jul 2016

Great product

I started taking these tablets 3 months ago and i have noticed that my extremly thin/fine hair is already looking slightly thicker and fuller than it was. I also use these along with the shampoo.

Give it up to 6 months before noticing a full difference and do not take if you have an allergy to fish, shellfish or seafood. I buy them in Priceline as they are available there too.

Those with thin or fine hair.

07 Jun 2018

Even my hairdresser commented on my hair

I am renowned for not going to the hairdresser often enough and my hairdresser is always commenting on how much I have to have cutoff because it is not in great condition. Not so anymore After taking Viviscal Maximum Strength... Read full review

Place them somewhere where you will remember to take them with food

Anyone that wants stronger hair.

31 May 2018

Maximum Hair Growth Supplements for Women

Viscerial claim these are a daily oral supplements which is specifically designed to support healthy hair growth, combat hair loss & nourish hair. They are aimed for people experiencing hair thinning due to nutritional and lifestyle issues-not so much for... Read full review

You take these in the morning and at night - 2 a day. For me remembering to take them can be difficult but putting a reminder in my phone has made it so easy. Also leaving them in places to see like the kitchen or bathroom prompt me.

People experiencing hair thinning due to nutritional and lifestyle issues-not so much for heredity hair loss. People who want to grow their hair quickly. Not for those allergic to seafood or don't like the idea of taking fish products. People who are comfortable taking 2 tablets a day.

19 Jun 2018

Leaves hair shiney and healthy but you need a bit of patience

After trialing Viviscal Maximum Hair Growth Supplements for Women 3 months now, I can definitely see a difference in the health of my hair. It\'s shinier, softer and less dry. It takes a while for the results to be noticeable... Read full review

Set a fixed time to take the 2 doses, especially the 2nd one which is easy to forget.

Women over 40 with thinning hair.

04 Jun 2018

Tickled Pink

I was a tad sceptical at the beginning of this trial, I don’t know why exactly but I wasn’t convinced that it would be effective. It’s been difficult trying to monitor the daily, weekly and monthly progress of the Viviscal... Read full review

Set an alarm to remind yourself to take the vitamin