Styling Fibre

Urbane Mess Styling Fibre is a styling product that provides medium hold and shine as well as excellent pliability. It conditions and moisturises the hair, encourages body, and swells the hair shaft to make it appear thicker. Suitable for all hair types, and rinses out easily without leaving any residue.

Styling Fibre is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 13.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21371, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fabulous styling hold. I bought this with my points in the Beautyheaven rewards room. It comes in a cute little black pot with Lime green stickers, it looks modern and funky. This is an ideal hair styling product for both men and women. It smells amazing, like milky, coconut. I only use a little amount and spread it through my newly washed hair, I’ve been changing my hair parting and this helps greatly. It holds perfectly and doesn’t leave any sticky residue. I just style my hair as usual, it doesn’t leave any stiffness and unlike others I have used, it doesn’t make my hair appear dull or extra shiny. I would recommend this for anyone, wanting extra body and movement for their hair style.
Date published: 2018-08-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Holds frizzy hair well without stiffness. This product is excellent on my flyaway, frizzy hair because it holds my style exactly how I want it without feeling stiff or sticky. Once it's in my hair it doesn't look obvious but instead blends in really well and feels soft to the touch. It comes in a very handy little container which seals well and can be thrown in my handbag at the last minute for touch ups if I'm going to be out all day or if I'm changing my style from day to night. It feels sticky to the touch but once it's in your hair it's not sticky at all. It washes out easily with shampoo but also just with a warm water rinse.
Date published: 2018-08-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Seemed pretty good I dont use a lot of styling products in my hair, so I don't have too much to compare this one to. However I did find that it was pretty easy to use, and didn't make my hair crispy the way hair spray does. I have been using to keep flyaways in place and just make my hair look a bit more orderly. It does a pretty good job of this. It is smooth and easily spreadable, but also a bit sticky. The scent is a beautiful coconut tropical smell, quite nice but not too overpowering. I saw these at the store the other day, I guess they are aimed more at men but I think its fine to use as a woman.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Strong super hold perfect for stubborn hair I tried this product on my teenage son who has extremely thick stubborn hair. Some products leave his hair looking really dirty whilst others aren't strong enough to hold. I found the Urbane Mess Styling Fibre was great for my sons hair. It smells like coconut but nothing too intense. It is quite thick and sticky but does the job without any white streaks in his hair showing the product. When he comes home from school, his hair still looks good and doesn't look clumped together or dirty so quite impressed with this little sample tub. Will purchase in the future.
Date published: 2021-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My hubby's favorite hair styling product I bought this product for my husband in the latest Priceline hair sale. He has been using Giovanni Magnetic Force Styling Wax, for years now and never switched to any other products, however, this product suited his hair needs. He is happy with the results that gave him which are shiny, flexible and easy to wash. It gave him great hair days without any fuss. It is his new favorite hair product now and that means I have to watch for sales to stock up. It has a great price tag too.
Date published: 2018-11-05
Sorry, no reviews were found.