Resurfacing Face Scrub

Urbane Mess Resurfacing Face Scrub is a face scrub for enriched with walnut shells to cleanse, exfoliate and refine the skin. Dermatologically tested and ideal for men.

Resurfacing Face Scrub is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21294, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Leaves skin smooth and clean I have claimed this from my partner as he purchased it a while ago and never opened it. Once I ran out of my scrub I started using this. My skin is very textured and oily so I wasn’t bothered by it being a product targeted to men, my skin needs a good cleanse and exfoliate atleast 2-3 times a week, so this product is actually perfect for me. I found the scent to be strong but pleasant. The product is quite liquidy so comes out fast, you don’t need a lot of product so need to squeeze ever so gently. The exfoliating particles are not overly abundant, just enough to be effective but not too harsh. All up my skin felt really soft and clean afterwards without being dry or stripped clean. I really like this product and I would purchase this over what I was using previously. A really good product for both men and women.
Date published: 2021-02-16
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
16 Feb 2021

Leaves skin smooth and clean

I have claimed this from my partner as he purchased it a while ago and never opened it. Once I ran out of my scrub I started using this. My skin is very textured and oily so I wasn’t bothered... Read full review

I’m only using it 2-3 times a week to control oil and grime. I use a gentler cleanser in between

Anybody