Ultra Hydrating Lotion

Ultraceuticals Ultra Hydrating Lotion is a moisturiser that hydrates and restores suppleness to the skin. The lightweight and fast absorbing formula provides a shine-free finish. It is suitable for oily skin types.

Ultra Hydrating Lotion is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27227, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So gentle ! I have really dry skin spots on my face, so this lotion was amazing ! Doesn’t over hydrate your face that it makes you sweat. But hydrates it enough to not make you feel uncomfortable! And it lasts for a very long time on my face protecting it and keeping it hydrated ! However, the cream does smell like medicine, so the smell isn’t that great. But the main focus for this product is it’s gentle and so good for combination skin! Thats all that matters.
Date published: 2021-09-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The one I always come back to I'm approaching my mid 30s and have combo skin that gets oily in the t zone, congests easily, but is still dehydrated. This works perfectly for me and probably every third bottle of moisturiser I buy is this. ...but the reason I stray (and 4 stars instead of 5) is purely the price. $72 is a lot for what is, essentially, a basic moisturiser. There's no extra anti-aging bells and whistles; just really good hydration for combo-oily skin.
Date published: 2016-05-26
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
05 Sep 2021

So gentle !

I have really dry skin spots on my face, so this lotion was amazing ! Doesn’t over hydrate your face that it makes you sweat. But hydrates it enough to not make you feel uncomfortable! And it lasts for a... Read full review

26 May 2016

The one I always come back to

I\'m approaching my mid 30s and have combo skin that gets oily in the t zone, congests easily, but is still dehydrated. This works perfectly for me and probably every third bottle of moisturiser I buy is this. ...but the... Read full review

At night, put a thin layer on and let it really soak in (15 min or so), then come back with another thin layer. If your skin will take it, try for a third layer after the first two have soaked in. This technique has totally changed the hydration of my skin (which can dehydrate easily) but doesn't work with all moisturisers - the nice gel-lotion texture works perfectly in this case.

Combination to oily skin of any age - and great for sensitive skin (perfect after face peels or when you accidentally get too much sun!).