Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser

Ultraceuticals Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser is a foaming cleanser that helps regulate excess sebum production. It will also help remove dirt, debris, make-up and excess surface sebum to aid in the prevention of clogged pores to leave skin refreshed.

Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_26385, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Finally worth the money The first week and a half after I started using this product, I had the worst breakout of my life. Absolutely terrible. Ten times worse than my skin was to begin with. Now, coming onto my third week, I am starting to finally see a good difference in my skin. It's clearer than it was before and my pores are slightly less blocked. Be warned though, about the possible very very bad breakout in the first couple of weeks using this product. Have used many Ultraceuticals products and this is the first one that actually has done ANYTHING for my skin, so definitely better than other products but not sure how much I love it yet.
Date published: 2015-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful texture, strong smell The beautiful, creamy texture of this product is just luxurious. One pump is more than enough for my face, so it lasts for ages, and this makes the relatively expensive purchase price good value in the long run. Despite being a foaming product it does not contain any SLS or other sulfates, something I know my skin appreciates. The clove oil in this cleanser does have a very strong smell, however, and it is not something I love. I have become used to it to some extent, but if the aroma of cloves is not something you enjoy you may wish to sample this first.
Date published: 2015-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My lifesaving product!! I cannot recommend Ultraceuticals Clear Foaming Cleanser enough! I purchased this a month ago after having a skin consultation at the Ultraceuticals counter in my local shopping centre, with the promise of it finally helping to kick my acne to the curb for good. I have to say the first week things got worse before they got better and not only did the feel and texture of the foaming cleanser take a little bit of getting used to but also smell. It has such a strong smell of cloves which might not tickle everyone's fancy as it does take a while to adjust to, but the clove oil really does help kill bacteria, and unclog your pores and in two weeks I barely noticed the smell anymore. My skin feels soft, fresh and soothed after I wash my face (both morning and night, remember to remove makeup first!!) and I am noticing a real change in my skin texture and frequency of breakouts - which have significantly diminished. I am very happy with the extensive list of vitamins, and active ingredients and BHA complex the foaming cleanser is stocked with and how despite it having so many active ingredients it still is a gentle product that is paraben, SLS and mineral oil free. A real winner and worth a shot for the acne-sufferers who like me have felt like they have tried just about everything!
Date published: 2014-01-02
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
31 Jul 2015

Finally worth the money

The first week and a half after I started using this product, I had the worst breakout of my life. Absolutely terrible. Ten times worse than my skin was to begin with. Now, coming onto my third week, I am... Read full review

Start using it when you can sit at home for a week, due to possible very bad breakout.

Blocked pores and acne.

15 Apr 2015

Beautiful texture, strong smell

The beautiful, creamy texture of this product is just luxurious. One pump is more than enough for my face, so it lasts for ages, and this makes the relatively expensive purchase price good value in the long run. Despite being... Read full review
02 Jan 2014

My lifesaving product!!

I cannot recommend Ultraceuticals Clear Foaming Cleanser enough! I purchased this a month ago after having a skin consultation at the Ultraceuticals counter in my local shopping centre, with the promise of it finally helping to kick my acne to... Read full review