Even Skintone Smoothing Serum Concentrate

Ultraceuticals Even Skintone Smoothing Serum Concentrate is a facial serum that will dramatically resurface and brighten skin tone for a more refined and brighter complexion. The concentrate formula contains high levels of AHA, BHA, bearberry extract and niacinamide for effective results.

Even Skintone Smoothing Serum Concentrate is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 13.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27405, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic product I have been using the concentrate for about a week, after a couple of years of using the non-concentrate even skintone and I love it. I had been happy enough but thought the concentrate could give my skin a boost and it did. My pores look even smaller and my skin feels so smooth. It feels and smells like the original version but it takes a little bit longer to feel dry on my skin so I wait a few minutes before using the retinol product. I hadn't expected such a dramatic difference in my skin after using ordinary even skintone for so long but it was definitely worth upgrading. I use lots of Ultraceuticals products but this is a standout.
Date published: 2014-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Blotchy blemished skin gone For me this product was a bit brutal on my skin at first and you must must must wear sunscreen or sun protection if you are going to use this but after using it on my face and neck daily I've noticed a remarkable improvement in the redness of my skin. I've been on roacatane for years and year on and off which has left my skin very dry and now that the medication is fully out of my system my acne and blemished skin has come back. I couldn't recommend this product more I use the cleanser and their sunscreen and moisturiser<br />Always feel so clean and it calms my skin down a lot! Worth the investment
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Skintone magic I love love love this!<br />I do admit it is abit pricey but well worth it. I have used MANY products, but this one is actually amazing.<br />It worked for me the 1st day. I put it on at night, and in the morning my skin noticable different.<br />I used this for my redness and acne scarring. The redness went down straightaway! AMAZING!<br />my scars are still there but in the mornings are significantly less visable and skin is matte.
Date published: 2011-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Anti aging magic in a bottle. I"m a guy and this my first Glosscars. Just wanted to vote for thi s products as it's worked magic on my skin. It's full of AHAs and BHA's that keep my skin trim and taught ,plus it's great for pigmentation, freckling etc. Hardly know I'm using it either as it;s so light and watery, just disappears straight into the skin.
Date published: 2011-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Game changer All my life I've had quite pink/red skin on my face and around my eyes was white. So my skin tone is really uneven. Well not anymore. This product has fixed that issue. My skin is so radiant now and no longer red. Its also really smooth and hydrated. I couldn't rate this any higher.
Date published: 2020-10-19
19 Oct 2020

Game changer

All my life I\'ve had quite pink/red skin on my face and around my eyes was white. So my skin tone is really uneven. Well not anymore. This product has fixed that issue. My skin is so radiant now and... Read full review

Anyone with an uneven complexion

19 May 2017

Blotchy blemished skin gone

For me this product was a bit brutal on my skin at first and you must must must wear sunscreen or sun protection if you are going to use this but after using it on my face and neck daily... Read full review

Sunscreen after applying

Redness and blemished skin

14 Jun 2015

You can feel it going to work

Having pretty sun damaged skin, to see the t zone of my face lighten was reassuring my money is going to something worth wile

I'd only use this with other Ultraceutical products.

I wouldn't use on sensitive skin, as it has a tingle, but on pretty hardy sundamaged such as mine its been great

15 Nov 2014

Fantastic product

I have been using the concentrate for about a week, after a couple of years of using the non-concentrate even skintone and I love it. I had been happy enough but thought the concentrate could give my skin a boost... Read full review
19 Aug 2014

Skin has improved

I was recommended this for pimples, blackheads and clogged pores. Has helped with the pimples (next to none) but not seen much change in the pores and black heads yet, fingers crossed.

You dont need to use much