Eyebrow Pencil

ulta3 Eyebrow Pencil is an eyebrow pencil that will define the brows with a smooth, creamy finish. It features a built-in brush that can be used to groom hairs up and out along the brow. Available in three shades: Blonde, Light Brunette and Brunette.

Eyebrow Pencil is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 7.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28729, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best brow pencil This brow pencil is amazing. It has a brush on the lid so I brush my eyebrows before I apply the pencil. It applies on easy and looks very natural. I use the shade 'blonde'and I thought it might be too light and not noticeable but it's dark enough to fill my brows. It's such great value and I'm glad I bought this and that it works so great.
Date published: 2019-01-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great product This is such a beautiful product and is so affordable. This is so easy to use and the brush at one end makes it so easy to brush the brown first before filling them in. The color matches me perfectly and is such a easy product for everyday " no make up " makeup look where you look so put together.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My fave pencil I love this eyebrow pencil, colour is great & formula is creamy but stays put. I have got about 5 other pencils from various brands that I have purchased but I just always use my ulta3 pencil.
Date published: 2015-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Good colour, lasts all day, easy to use, easy to sharpen. Have used this product up to the point where it is only about 3cm long now. Would definitely recommend for a bargain eyebrow pencil.
Date published: 2014-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bargain product Matches my eyebrow colour perfectly. Also stays put the whole day. Takes me about 10 seconds to do each eyebrow (perfectly) :) Ps: make sure the pencil is nice and sharp!
Date published: 2014-09-19
16 Apr 2020

Great product

This is such a beautiful product and is so affordable. This is so easy to use and the brush at one end makes it so easy to brush the brown first before filling them in. The color matches me perfectly... Read full review

25 Jan 2019

The best brow pencil

This brow pencil is amazing. It has a brush on the lid so I brush my eyebrows before I apply the pencil. It applies on easy and looks very natural. I use the shade \'blonde\'and I thought it might be... Read full review

11 Nov 2015