Hemphip™ Balancing Oil

Trilogy Hemphip™ Balancing Oil is lightweight certified organic beauty oil designed to nourish and balance combination and oily skin types. Formulated with our trademarked botanical blend, Hemphip™, which includes hemp seed oil to balance, omega-rich rosehip, jojoba and grape seed oils to nourish, lemon myrtle to help reduce shine, and salicylic acid to mildly exfoliate dull and rough-looking skin for a clearer and more balanced complexion.

14 Oct 2021

Very comfortable for oily skin

I love the dropper style for the bottle, it is so convenient to use. I was not too sure about using oil before a moisturiser but I love it. You only need 3 drops for your entire face and it... Read full review

under moisturiser