Certified Organic Rosehip Oil Roller Ball

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil Roller Ball is Trilogy’s hero Certified Organic Rosehip Oil in a handy roller ball application. Makes it easier to apply to fine lines, wrinkles and scars.

Certified Organic Rosehip Oil Roller Ball is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18132, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Handy applicator I really love Trilogy rosehip oil. I have oily skin and it helps prevent my skin from breaking out in acne. I use this every night before bed after washing my face. The roller ball is quite handy because then this product doubles as lip balm. It's quite soothing when used on the lips and does a great job of moisturising. This applicator is less fiddly than using their regular dropper. I love that this product is suitable for vegans. I'd really recommend this to anyone who has oily or acne prone skin.
Date published: 2021-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A must have in every handbang! Love this roller ball! It's easy to use and even easier to carry around in your handbag. I apply this oil to my skin before my moisturiser, just to add some brightness to my skin. This also works very well as a lip balm and hydrates my lips for a few hours. Blemishes and fine lines seem to have disappeared since I started using this oil (December 2020) so I will definitely be buying it again!
Date published: 2021-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent roller I love this roller. It’s very handy and easily transportable. It’s fits nicely in my purse. It’s easy to use and very effective. It’s definitely reduced the appearance of a small new scar I had. It’s easy to apply through the day as it can be carried around and applied quickly. I absolutely adore the rose hip scent.
Date published: 2021-03-26
18 Nov 2021

Handy applicator

I really love Trilogy rosehip oil. I have oily skin and it helps prevent my skin from breaking out in acne. I use this every night before bed after washing my face. The roller ball is quite handy because then... Read full review

People with oily or acne-prone skin

23 Apr 2021

A must have in every handbang!

Love this roller ball! It\'s easy to use and even easier to carry around in your handbag. I apply this oil to my skin before my moisturiser, just to add some brightness to my skin. This also works very well... Read full review

Those with scars, fine lines or in need of brighter skin!

26 Mar 2021

Excellent roller

I love this roller. It’s very handy and easily transportable. It’s fits nicely in my purse. It’s easy to use and very effective. It’s definitely reduced the appearance of a small new scar I had. It’s easy to apply through... Read full review

Apply liberally through the day

Great for scare