Age-Proof CoQ10 Booster Oil

Trilogy Age-Proof CoQ10 Booster Oil is a potent facial oil that quickly repairs skin to give dull, lacklustre complexions renewed radiance. The formula contains Glycablend, a combination of pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry and chia seed oils which work to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin’s overall texture. The addition of Co-enzyme Q10 and tamanu, macadamia and black caraway seed oils nourish and revitalise skin, boost collagen and elastin production and protect skin against free radical damage. The facial oil has a BioGro and USDA Organic Certification.

Note: Trilogy Age-Proof Serum was replaced with Age-Proof CoQ10 Booster Oil October 2015. Reviews prior to October 2015 are based on the Age-Proof Serum.

All Reviews

08 Oct 2013

A great non-greasy moisturiser

I love natural products and this serum is 100% natural. Despite it\'s long list of ingredients, on me it actually smells like Rosehips, which isn\'t even one of the ingredients. The texture is oily, but I found it was quickly... Read full review

You only need to use a little for the moisturising effect to kick in (about half a dozen drops for the whole face and neck). Using too much is probably counter-productive as the excess will just sit on the skin.

Very dry skin.

07 Oct 2013

Dry Skin Boost

I liked this serum. It seemed to give my skin a bit of a boost and was a great hydrator for my dry skin. It absorbed fast and felt nice on the skin and not greasy. It had a mild... Read full review

Dry Skin

14 Jul 2016

Fantastic serum

I have been using La Mav Argania Extract Lift & Firm Serum. Not only is it organic, it smells amazing. It promotes elasticity all day which is great for mature skin. It is a concentrated serum and your skin feels... Read full review

Massage into moist, warm skin for best results.

Mature skin

02 Nov 2014

Thick Serum Oil

A thick oil serum which is great as a moisture boost for my face. I\'ve been using a cute 2.5ml sample bottle of this recently. It has a slightly mild spicy herbal scent to it which I love. It\'s yellow... Read full review
21 May 2011

Amazing!

Use a tiny amount and warm it up in palms.Once a day before bedtime is enough for me!

Ideal with trilogy replenishing night cream

I have been using this once a day under my night cream for 2 weeks and have noticed a visible difference in my skin's appearance in the morning.My skin looks plumped, hydrated and smooth.It's scent is quite herbal which suggests it's potent and only small amount is needed.It spreads evenly and comes with a user friendly dropper.For me it is showing the same benefits as the rosehip oil, guess will have to wait a bit longer for long term improvement in my skin.For now, my skin glows in the morning before cleansing! I just wish they come up with a bigger size for this price.

Age-Proof CoQ10 Booster Oil