Acrylic Clip Tortoise Shell

TONI&GUY Acrylic Clip Tortoise Shell is a pack of two hair clips. They are the perfect side clip for any occasion, event or for simply adding an element of glam to everyday style while holding hair effortlessly in place.

Acrylic Clip Tortoise Shell is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18290, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the tortoise shell look These clips are a rounded triangular shape and were part of a Toni & Guy gift pack I received from BeautyHeaven. The top part looks like plastic and the bottom is metal. I love the look of the tortoise shell design and wished they would come in a longer version. These clips however, are very easy to use, they slide into your hair without effort and holds it securely in place but I need to use both, sort of like an extension to make it look like one long clip, otherwise my hair would fall out and into my face. Sometimes, my hair gets caught a little when I take them out again but that is no major problem, you just need to be gentle and careful when you take them out.
Date published: 2020-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classy and cute I love these hair clips!!!! I have pretty long and thick hair so it can be a struggle to always put it up, so I tend to turn to hair clips. I found these one day at woolies and was looking for something tortoise hell for a while, without them looking tacky. They hold my hair up quite well and don't tend to cause any pain. I love how the clips don't dig into your hair.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Hair accessories that hold well The TONI&GUY acrylic tortoise shell hair accessories are about 6.5 centimetres long. The clips are easy to insert and they hold well but I don’t secure too much hair with them. I mostly place the clips next to each other. The clips have a textured or jagged surface on the edge so I try to insert and remove them carefully.
Date published: 2021-03-25
25 Mar 2021

Hair accessories that hold well

The TONI&GUY acrylic tortoise shell hair accessories are about 6.5 centimetres long. The clips are easy to insert and they hold well but I don’t secure too much hair with them. I mostly place the clips next to each other.... Read full review

06 Apr 2020

Classy and cute

I love these hair clips!!!! I have pretty long and thick hair so it can be a struggle to always put it up, so I tend to turn to hair clips. I found these one day at woolies and was... Read full review

Use smaller sections of hair when using them as they tend to move a lot when used with too much hair.

22 Feb 2020

Love the tortoise shell look

These clips are a rounded triangular shape and were part of a Toni & Guy gift pack I received from BeautyHeaven. The top part looks like plastic and the bottom is metal. I love the look of the tortoise shell... Read full review

Don't spray any hair spray over the clips, if you do, make sure you wipe your clips when you take them out again.

Anyone who wants to have something decorative as well as useful, in their hair.