Strength Plex Oil Treatment

TONI&GUY Strength Plex Oil Treatment is an oil treatment that visibly repairs, strengthens and helps protect the hair from damage during styling. Its lightweight formula leaves a silky yet lightweight finish without weighing the hair down. It increases smoothness and manageability, while also minimising frizz, for smooth, silky and manageable hair. The unique premium, salon formula is infused with jojoba oil and kakadu plum from Northern Australia. It is colour safe and suitable for all hair types. Designed and made in Australia.

Strength Plex Oil Treatment is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_15898, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great hair I decided to give that product a try when I found it on special at Woollies. The bottle looks quite stylish, it has a pump which makes the use very easy. The oil is clear , almost no smell and it has a light texture. I use it mainly for the ends ( I have long hair). Great product, it makes my hair soft and healthy looking , I will definitely buy this again .
Date published: 2021-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great hair oil I absolutely love this hair oil. It has a light texture, no fragrance and it makes my hair super soft, shiny and it gives it a very healthy look. It really helps protecting it against heat.
Date published: 2021-10-14
14 Oct 2021

Great hair oil

10 Oct 2021

Great hair

I decided to give that product a try when I found it on special at Woollies. The bottle looks quite stylish, it has a pump which makes the use very easy. The oil is clear , almost no smell and... Read full review