Purple Mask

TONI&GUY Purple Mask is a hair mask that neutralises brassy tones in bleached blonde hair. It also provides intense nourishment for shiny, smooth hair.

Purple Mask is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18997, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Rewards room haul I was excited to try this as I get foils every few months and as a mum of two my time is precious so to think I could tone and get a treatment in one Iwas hooked!. First off the tub shape... not going to lie, its hard really hard to get the lid off in the shower. Wet hands, smooth tub. My hands must be smallish and really couldnt get a grip anywhere on the container. My pro tip is to open it before you get into the shower! This was an amazing mask. The colour is a soft pastel, so dont think its going to be like a toning shampoo would be. My hair was so soft and swishy afterwards! it really imparted a nice shine to my hair which can be a bit straw-like.
Date published: 2021-06-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Rewards Room 2019 Nov TONI&GUY Purple Mask comes in a generous 285mL tub. Now, formula being consistency of regular conditioners, would be better if placed in a squeezy tube. It is quite runny for the tub, perfect for tube even a pump. The tint: pastel blue, not really saturated with purple pigment. Quite diluted, so purple pigment in the mask gives that blue pastel vibe. Since the pigment is not saturated in the formula , mask really does not tone anything but... Mask makes my processed (highlighted, super fine strands, waist long...and I am 177 cm with long back, so quite long) after just one use so soft and so easy to brush it is incredible! Especially after I lighten parts of my hair, they are super hard to brush trough when wet. Not after using this mask! For toning: 2 stars . Would be good for maintenance in between using something powerful as a Fanola No Yellow Vegan shampoo and mask. So bleached parts of hair will not turn grey/silver/purplish. This mask is safe in that regard as pigment is very light and mask can be used with every wash (I wash my hair 2 x week). Really great for conditioning and making hair so very easy to brush when wet (dry as well obviously). And keeps my hair looking smooth (not puffy), shiny and not weighted down. For this reason I gave extra stars. And the fragrance is not strong either. Rarely I can find a hair product that can make my long , very fine strands, detangle so easy without snapping dreds and knots out of my procesed bits. Improving product: placing in a tube (as mask is runny) and saturating it with pigment (as has not enough to tone yellow or brassy hair).
Date published: 2020-02-20
15 Jun 2021

Rewards room haul

I was excited to try this as I get foils every few months and as a mum of two my time is precious so to think I could tone and get a treatment in one Iwas hooked!. First off the... Read full review

Open it first. Use gloves if you have dry hands LOL

Blonde or highlighted hair

20 Feb 2020

Rewards Room 2019 Nov

TONI&GUY Purple Mask comes in a generous 285mL tub. Now, formula being consistency of regular conditioners, would be better if placed in a squeezy tube. It is quite runny for the tub, perfect for tube even a pump. The tint:... Read full review